CommuniCare Health Services is a fast growing health care provider with over 90 facilities in 7 states. That’s a whole lot of opportunity for you to join our team and make a difference in the lives of others!
Berea Alzheimer’s Care Center, a member of the CommuniCare family, is currently recruiting a Human Resources Manager to join our leadership team.
This is not your typical healthcare company, and we are not looking for a typical HR Manager. The successful candidate will not only have the HR skills, but will also be:
- People-focused, a team-builder, and a creative force
- Forward-thinking, open-minded, with a desire to impact change
- Goal-oriented, determined, and able to demonstrate continuous improvement in prior Human Resources leadership positions.
The successful candidate for the Human Resources Manager position will have a minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resource Management in a healthcare environment, preferably in a Long Term Care setting, including recruiting. The position is responsible for hands on administration of HR functioning including, but not limited to:
- HR Generalist duties including recruiting, retention, orientation, worker’s compensation, unemployment benefits administration, legal compliance & other administrative tasks.
- Ensure regulatory compliance for state required survey items as they apply to all employees.
- Employee relations, including corrective action, investigation, & documentation.
- Administration of facility HRIS system and time clock, including biweekly HR and Payroll processing.
- Attendance at overnight monthly/quarterly meetings may be required at times.
The position of HR Manager is a full time, salaried position based on experience. We offer a supportive working environment, competitive wages, PTO plans, and a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- A degree in Human Resources Management or related field is strongly preferred.
- Certification as PHR or SPHR preferred
- 2+ years experience in human resources, including recruiting.
- Prior experience in a health care setting required; Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel: computer skills are strongly utilized in this position
- Prior experience with HRIS systems and reporting software
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent customer service
- A professional appearance and demeanor
- High level of confidentiality in all matters of the job
- Detail oriented, excellent writing, grammar and communication skills
49 Sheldon Road, Berea, Ohio 44017, United States of America
Join the Chamber!
If you're interested in joining, click the button below to fill out a membership form.